One X - PC Integration - Avaya
You are here :
The IP Office Power User application is the ultimate in communications accessibility
for small businesses. It enables executives and managers to be as productive as
possible in virtually any circumstances. Armed with a laptop and any phone, Power
User software (in conjunction with IP Office Preferred Edition or Advanced Edition),
unifies communications to help employees work at the highest levels of productivity
and efficiency at all times.
Features and Benefits Summary
Multiple features provide the following corresponding benefits:
- Stay Connected While Mobile - The Power User solution allows calls to ring
simultaneously at both a desk phone and a mobile phone. Used in conjunction with
a Symbian Single Mode Version 4, Windows Mobile 5, or Windows Mobile 6 mobile device,
users can perform all the same call handling actions as from a desk phone through
an intelligent graphical user interface. Utilizing Microsoft Exchange, email messages
can be read over the phone using advanced text-to-speech technology. Voice replies
to email messages appears as a .WAV attachment in the recipient’s mailbox.
- One Number Access - Provide customers and others with just your office number
yet have all calls ring simultaneously on any other phone (mobile, remote office,
home), eliminating missed calls when out of the office or away from your desk. The
secondary phone number remains hidden.
- Control Calls From Any Phone - With just a laptop and Internet connection,
any phone can become an office phone, with the full complement of features and capabilities
delivered via an easy-to-use PC interface.
- See, Click and Connect - Employees can manage all calls by using any of the
convenient and intuitive computer interfaces. They have the same controls and capabilities
as when they are in the office, making it possible to always be accessible to customers
- Host Individual Conference Calls - Enable cost-effective collaboration by
utilizing the IP Office system’s built-in 128-party conference capacity; host
calls with up to 64-parties on a single call. Power Users can quickly set up scheduled
or ad-hoc secure, password protected conference calls.
- Unified Messaging - All voicemail, email, and faxes appear in a single inbox
on the computer for fast, efficient access to information due to automatic notification.
Messages can also be accessed via a Web browser. Synchronization keeps all mailboxes
- Video Calls - Make and receive personal video calls to another employees designated
as a Power User or Teleworker on the network.