You are here :
With Alcatel-Lucent 300 & 400 DECT Handsets employees can continue to receive calls when they leave their desks. Using wireless telephony, professional Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) phones rely on a network of on-site base stations to provide seamless voice access for people on the move.
An employee's DECT phone can be associated with his office phone. Both phones share a unique phone number and the same level of service. Improved accessibility means fewer missed calls, greater customer satisfaction, and increased staff efficiency.
Alcatel-Lucent DECT phones provide the same features and functionalities as our fixed desk digital sets. Improved ergonomics and a large graphic display, integrated loudspeaker and headset connection optimize convenience and ease of use.
- Improved ergonomic design
- Intuitive interface with 4-way navigator
- Vibrator mode
- Display backlight
- Belt clip
- Integrated antenna
- Color display (400 DECT)
- Keypad backlight (400 DECT)
- Built-in loudspeaker (400 DECT)
- Headset connection (400 DECT)
Optimized for professional use: excellent voice quality, full range of calling features, excellent autonomy
- Cost-effective: calls to DECT phones are routed on an internal network and incur no additional charges
- Enhanced usability: full roaming capability with seamless handover between easy-to-install base stations
- Enhanced reactivity: on-site mobility reduces lost calls and increases capacity to respond to customer requests
- Twinset option: a user's fixed phone and DECT phone share a single number, making it easy for colleagues and clients to get in touch
- Compatibility: handsets function with previous releases of OmniPCX Communication Servers. Supporting Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX telephony protocol. Lightweight, ergonomic design and intuitive operation
- Global portabilitythrough software-programmable country adaptations (frequency and power) that allow a single 300 DECT or 400 DECT handset to be used in multiple countries
- Infrastructure investment protection(compatibility with deployed Alcatel-Lucent DECT base stations) - under Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Communication Servers software support policy
- Excellent voice quality and business telephony features throughout the workplace contributing to improved user responsiveness and productivity
- Long battery life (Lithium-ion technology)
- Durability in harsh environments – use of carrying case is recommended
Wireless IP Lan Phones
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8118/8128 wireless LAN (WLAN) handsets provide a convenient and practical solution for any business environment.
Both handsets are equipped with IEEE 802.11a/b/g standard radio support so that businesses can choose the Wi-Fi® implementation that best addresses their need for application segmentation, interference mitigation and user density.
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch 8118 WLAN handset meets most office mobility needs.
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch 8128 WLAN handset extends the capabilities of the OmniTouch 8118 WLAN handset to include a colour display, hands-free, Real Time Location System (RTLS) support and push-to-talk capabilities for workgroup communications on Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX™ Enterprise Communication server.